The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.
Do you want to be an entrepreneur and start your own business? Do you want to get a good opportunity to work in an industrial or service company, or in a bank, insurance company and other local or foreign financial institutions? Would you like to begin your career or career in accounting and auditing, management, marketing, finance, logistics and supply chains, or in the analysis and design of information systems? Are you ambitious and want to develop your leadership skills and be distinguished among your peers? If your answer to any of the previous questions is yes, then the College of Administrative Sciences is the perfect choice.
The field of Administrative Sciences was established to assist in the formation of leaders in various business fields with the knowledge and skills necessary to deal with the changing global environment and the rapid developments in the field of business and information systems. The programs offered by the college qualify its graduates to be active in their fields of work - whether in the local and global market - through distinct programs, teaching and learning systems in line with the best international standards, in a smart and dynamic academic environment. The duration of the study in the college is four years, after which the student obtains a Bachelor’s degree in Administrative Sciences.
The faculty aims to provide graduates capable of applying managerial skills and experiences to effectively manage companies, institutions, and organizations in both the public and private sector to help society and contribute to the national economy development. In addition, the faculty aims to provide managerial and accounting experience necessary for maximizing the utility of the available resources.
The faculty’s mission is to create an academic environment to help produce, disseminate, and market new knowledge, encourage creativity, innovation, and scientific research, contribute in solving industry and societal problems, achieve excellence in high education using the most recent teaching and learning methods, increase the opportunities of employability, build the capacities and skills of students to be able to perform in new jobs created by the knowledge economy so that they become entrepreneurs and business leaders,, and support a culture of sharing and social service.
- To make clear the vision, mission, values, goals, and procedures needed to help the College in implementing its strategy and building the organizational capabilities effectively.
- To help building or acquiring institutional abilities necessary to deal with information and communication technology in learning and innovation.
- To improve the quality of educational process through the use of high-quality educational materials adapted to fit the local and regional environments.
- To enhance international relations so as to introduce the best practices and educational resources in order to create a link between acquiring knowledge and learning on the one hand, and discovering and exchanging new ideas on the other.
- To cooperate with educational institutions, governmental departments, and the industry to drive the development wheel towards the knowledge economy.
- To maintain the flexibility necessary for the continuous improvement of educational programs and materials to meet the development needs
These strategic objectives can be achieved through
- Establishing a high-quality academic environment that is based on multiple education and learning strategies.
- Providing higher education based on the best practices in education of administrative sciences and the use of modern education technologies.
- Offering distinguished academic programs that meet the needs of the job market, and international standards.
- Engaging students and faculty members in an academic environment that improves the skills and knowledge needed in the knowledge economy.
- Providing the job market with graduates who have the knowledge and skills needed for individual and national development.
- Entrepreneurship and Excellence: Excellence in teaching, research, scholarship, creative endeavors, student services, and in all aspects of the University's operations.
- Quality: serving our scholarly community by delivering consistently high-quality programs, teaching, service, and scholarship
- Partnership and integration: contributing to the advancement of society by building partnerships with students, alumni, business and industry, government bodies, accrediting agencies, and the communities the University serves.
- Interaction: Providing opportunities for interaction among students from different cultures, and encouraging the students to interact with society through internship and social activities.
- Innovation: Encouraging and supporting faculty, staff, and students in all forms of scholarship including the discovery and application of knowledge in teaching and learning and in developing innovative products and processes.
- Self-development: Providing students with the opportunity to be involved in an environment that helps develop their personality and pave their road for success in the knowledge economy and society.
- Integrity, Transparency, and Trust: Honest communications, ethical behavior, and accountability for words and deeds are expected from all members of the University community.