The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.
Art and design education aims to enhance human capabilities to learn, innovate and solve problems through creative strategies based on experimentation, evaluation and participation, and to promote positive values in the hearts of individuals, such as tolerance, and the rejection of intolerance and violence, which supports building a conscious society that has visions of the future, more able to adapt to Variables of the era and take advantage of them to build his own civilization.
Technology is redefining art, as the means and techniques used in the field of arts have changed, so digital arts have become very important because they no longer aim only to produce beautiful works of art, but have become an essential part in the image, film and entertainment industry, in addition to its association with marketing and psychological sciences of the recipient, the ability to influence and persuade, and design expertise The user and digital communication such as websites, social media and others.
These programs are mainly related to modern technology and are distinguished by being attractive fields, with markets expanding every day in the developed world, and these programs aim not only to compete but to produce artistic works that are consistent with values and reflect a positive image of the human being, in addition to the ability of these programs to support modern industries and add Competitive values.
The program plan was developed in the College of Art and Design in Sharm El-Sheikh by reviewing the latest programs in various international universities and their importance, in addition to studying the needs of the labor market in Egypt and the Middle East and the suitability of these programs to the nature of society and the possibilities available with the ability to develop in a way that suits the rapid changes and opens up areas For excellence and creates good job opportunities, so the college relied on linking programs with the two most effective elements of our time.
The Faculty aims at playing a major role in achieving excellence in the fields of culture, civilization and scientific research, which accordingly enhances its position and active role in homeland service and community development and enhances the cultural and academic communication among nations.
Develop the student academic and professional competencies in foreign languages Arabic language, translation and simultaneous interpreting and applied linguistics. We were inspired by the best education and research practices while setting the present academic programs and research objects.
- Graduation of an Egyptian youth competently and efficiently capable of meeting the labor market needs in the field of language teaching.
- Preparation of translators and simultaneous interpreters who have an equal command of Arabic and foreign languages.
- Preparation of graduates specialized in contrastive and interdisciplinary studies to achieve intercultural communication with a view to academically connect Egypt with the global world.
- Linking the different specializations of the Faculty with the labor market needs.
- Integration of information technology and communications into the translation and simultaneous interpreting programs in order to promote the same, keep pace with the accelerated progress in this field and equip graduates with such additional professional value.
- Preparation of graduates who are capable of developing software that serves the Arabic language in order to bridge the huge gap it faces at the global level.
- Graduation of a youth trained on entrepreneurship and management of translation projects to promote the translation industry in Egypt; investment in the youth and developing their creative abilities.
- Encouraging research, composition and investigation of foreign languages and translation.
The Faculty adopts the governing values of the University as well as the following values:
- Mediocrity, temperance and equality
- Global vision
- Accountability and answerability
Key Areas of Continuous Development
- Opening communication channels with foreign universities and concluding cooperation agreements on joint programs.
- Enhancing community service by providing foreign language courses.
- Increasing financial resources by providing simultaneous interpreting and conference interpreting services.
- Concluding protocols of cooperation on field training in various institutions.
- Transforming programs into an electronic format for the promotion of e-learning.
- Finding mechanisms of attracting foreign student.
- Constant update of postgraduate systems and methods to be in line with the civilization development requirements. Updated systems should keep pace with the variables of the development plans according to the development needs outlook.
- The general objectives of the programs should address the development requirements at the individual and society levels, respecting the Faculty's identity and outstanding specializations.