The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.
The college seeks to provide distinguished academic and professional programs in the field of tourism and hotels to prepare qualified human cadres compatible with the needs of the local and regional labor market, to encourage innovation and creativity, to carry out applied scientific research, to activate community service, to provide advisory services and specialized training programs. The college offers three academic programs in its first year. The first program is Hotel and Resort Management. This program aims to qualify students enrolled in it to work in the field of hotel, resort and resort management, this is by providing them with a set of distinguished knowledge, skills and abilities required by the hotel and tourism labor market, provided that the graduate is able to serve clients of different nationalities in hotels and resorts, and is able to carry out administrative and technical tasks related to hotels and resorts, and is able to prepare various and related professional reports With hotel work. The program contains a set of general courses related to tourism, history, accounting, economics, and specialized courses in the fields of resort management, marketing, food and beverages, room management, Human resources management, which aims to prepare a graduate who is able to compete locally and internationally in the field of hotel and resort management. The second program is the Recreation and Tourism Management Program. This program aims to qualify students who are enrolled in it to work in the field of leisure tourism, by providing them with a set of distinguished knowledge, skills and abilities required by the tourism labor market. The leisure tourism program is designed with the aim of preparing a distinguished graduate who is able to design, implement and evaluate services that facilitate the unique experience of a tourist in the field of leisure tourism, capable of good marketing of recreational services, and able to plan the human resources required to contribute to the advancement of the field of leisure tourism. A graduate who is able to assess the safety of recreational facilities, is able to use the necessary technologies to coordinate recreational sports in order to facilitate the activities of tourist groups, and is able to use statistical data to evaluate the views of tourists to work to raise the quality of the entertainment services provided. The third program is managing events in hospitality and tourism. This program aims to provide students with many skills to qualify them for the labor market to participate in many aspects of events such as exhibitions, conferences, meetings and other activities of great cultural, social, political and commercial importance.The program focuses on developing many previous activities by strengthening the relevant elements, including providing students with the necessary knowledge in order to develop exhibition and conference venues, improving relevant government regulations and procedures, while working on developing the marketing of human resources capabilities in this sector. The program also works to diversify activities. Business tourism to include the meeting industry, the exhibition and conference market, business events and business tourism, and work to market them to achieve distinctive economic growth through enhancing the investment environment. The duration of study in the college is four years to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Tourism and Hospitality.
The Faculty strives to become a leading academic model in the field of teaching, learning, scientific research, tourism training and hotel training at the local and regional levels in accordance with the standards of competitiveness, quality, ethics of academic work and leadership in the service of the community.
The Faculty seeks to provide distinguished academic and professional programs in the field of tourism and hotels to prepare qualified human cadres in accordance with the needs of the local and regional labor market, encourage innovation and creativity, carry out applied scientific research, activate the community service and provide specialized consultancy and training programs.
- To Qualify and graduate qualified and trained human cadres through the provision of advanced, practical academic programs that fulfill the needs of the local and regional tourist and hotel labor market.
- To focus on scientific research and development, and to link it to the needs of the community and the labor market.
- To expand the delivery of various community services through the launching of many community initiatives.
- To provide advisory services and specialized training programs.
- To commit to academic quality standards and continuous development of faculty and staff performance.
- To pursue continuous development of the Faculty's potential, facilities and educational services.
- To focus on concluding cooperation agreements with universities, regional and international institutes and the tourist work sector, and to monitor their enforcement of such agreements.
The faculty adopts the University’s ruling values, and it also strives to achieve its mission by emphasizing a set of core values that express its internal identity and give it its distinctive personality represented in:
- Excellence: By applying the best international teaching and learning strategies and using international professional standards in the design, implementation, management and evaluation of programs.
- Transparency: Put forward clear strategic plans for education, learning and training.
- Quality: Providing high quality programs in accordance with international best practice and international standards of education in the field of tourism and hospitality.
- Regional and International Cooperation: through the conclusion of cooperation agreements with universities, regional and international institutes, and the tourism sector.
- Creativity and Entrepreneurship: Encouraging students to innovate and innovate through graduation projects.
- Respect for Values, Heritage and Cultural Diversity: by encouraging the integration of students from different cultures.
- Adherence to Arab and African Identity: through the design of academic programs that reflect the Arab and African identity.