|Courses: 53 Courses|| Duration: 10 Semesters + Summer course|| Language: English|
| Seats: 100 Seats (47 Rsvd)||Credit Hours: 210 Cr.Hrs|| Department: BMS, CMS, MED|
Advantages of the Program
The MBBCh program at KSIU adopts the latest medical education strategies applied in the international medical schools, which include:
- Student-centred education.
- Problem-solving rather than memorization and recall.
- Integration of basic medical sciences courses in the pre-clerkship phase (first three years), thus reducing repetition and conflicting information.
- Early exposure to the clinical study, from the first year.
- Courses to develop personal and professional skills.
- An education environment that encourages group discussion and teamwork.
- A competent graduate as a primary health care provider.
- A competent graduate as a health promoter.
- A competent graduate as a professional.
- A competent graduate as a scientist and researcher.
- A competent graduate as a leader member of the health team and part of the health care system.
- A competent graduate as a lifelong learner.