KSIU Announces Scholarships and Financial Aids
In the light of achieving equality in education and participating in the development of the community, KSIU announces several scholarships and financial aids, structured as follows;
Academic Excellence Scholarships
1- New Students
Academic Excellence Scholarships for students admitted to the university during the first year:
The top 300 students for each division of the Egyptian General Secondary School receive a full scholarship
- Scientific section: “Science”: The student with a score above 92% receives a discount of 50%.
- Scientific section “Math”: the student with a score of more than 90% will receive a discount of 50%.
- Literary section: The student with a score above 85% will receive a 50% discount.
2- University Students
Academic Excellence Scholarships for students while studying at the university in the following year:
- A student with a cumulative GPA of 4.00 gets a full scholarship.
- A student with a cumulative GPA of 3.70 Or more receives a 50% discount.
- A student with a cumulative GPA of 3.40 Or more will receive a 25% discount.
3- Sports Scholarships
Scholarships for students with sports achievements in the following year:
- The student who wins a medal in international competitions gets a discount according to the following: a gold medal (100%), Silver (50%), bronze (25%).
- The student who wins a medal in Arab and African competitions gets a discount according to the following: A gold medal (50%), silver (25%), bronze (10%).
Tuition Fee Reductions
- The children of martyrs from the armed forces – the police – the martyrs of the White Army and medical staff), are granted a reduction in the percentage of 50% of the tuition fees.
- Second-degree relatives (brothers students) are granted a 10% discount for the student who enrols and their sibling is still a student at or graduated from the university.
- Children of faculty members and full-time university employees are given a 20% discount.
Financial Aid and Exceptional wavers
- Exceptional tuition fee reduction for students who lost a family member during studying years.
- Scholarships and grants related to special funds and donations from entities and associations.
- Exceptional Reductions on tuition fees for specific programs.