KSIU Announces Academic Job Vacancies
KSIU announced the availability of academic opportunities starting Fall Semester 2022-2023 for the following positions;
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Full Professor
Type of Employment: Full-time/Part-time
- PH. D from an accredited university.
o Assistant Professor: A minimum of 2 years experience after PH.D.
o Associate Professor: A minimum of 6 years experience after PH.D.
o Full Professor: A minimum of 10 years of experience after PH.D.
- Excellent teaching and research record. In addition, candidates are expected to have strong communication and effective interpersonal skills.
The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supporting and promoting the field and departmental missions centered on excellence in teaching and learning through quality instructions and curriculum development.
- Teaching 2-3 courses/semester and 1 course/summer and providing advice to students.
- Participating in departmental meetings, research, and community service.
- Developing syllabi for relevant courses and co-curricular/extracurricular activities.
- Contributing to the improvement of the quality of instruction by utilizing innovative and interactive methodologies, techniques, and delivery methods.
- Providing students with frequent and timely assessment and clear feedback regarding academic performance
- Holding regular office hours.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Teaching Statement.
- Research Statement (describe current research agenda).
- Letter of reference (three letters of reference, at least two of which should state the candidate’s teaching and research capabilities.)
To apply kindly visit: https://forms.gle/D9RtabVeYc68Nguw5
For any inquires kindly contact: hr_rc_ac@Ksiu.edu.eg