The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.
King Salman University seeks to achieve the following strategic objectives:
- Qualification and graduation of human cadres in various fields of basic and human sciences at the level of bachelor, master and doctorate.
- Promoting awareness in all fields of applied and human sciences through applied scientific research that meets the needs of the local and international communities.
- Continuous and effective development of the educational and research process and adoption of clear policies to market the results of scientific research.
- Deployment of information and communication technology to the development of educational, research and administrative processes.
- Promoting awareness of various local, regional and global issues and introducing the same.
- Attracting international experts for resettlement and transfer of technology to produce researches that qualify for scientific leadership.
- Encouraging innovation and providing the necessary incentives to transform it into advanced products that drive the national economy.
- Activating the dynamic relationship between the outcomes of education and the requirements of the labor market.
- Giving attention to professionalism and moral responsibility and targeting continuing education programs.
- Strengthening the role of the University in the production and transfer of knowledge and skills to serve the community and achieve the highest levels of academic excellence.
- The University and its various entities should obtain international academic accreditation and strengthen its local and international ranking.