Professor of Medical Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, King Salman International University (KSIU) [From Nov 2020 till present].
- Professor of Medical Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University (FOM-SCU) [From Nov 2016 till present].
- The reviewer at the SCU Permanent Scientific Committee (Medical Biochemistry) round 13.
- MB, BCh (1996), FOM-SCU – MSc in Medical Biochemistry (2002)- FOM-SCU.
- Ph.D. in Medical Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (2006), FOM-SCU.
Previous Administrative Positions
- Associate professor of Medical Biochemistry and Quality coordinator of medicine program, Batterjee Medical College, Jeddah, KSA [Mar 2012-Jun 2013] and Head of the department [Feb- Jun 2013].
- Associate professor and Quality coordinator, College of Medicine, Princess Nourah University, Riyadh, KSA [2013-2016].
- Head of the Accreditation and Quality Assurance Unit, College of Medicine, Princess Nourah University, Riyadh, KSA [Aug 2015-May 2016].
- Coordinator of the clinical skills laboratory for undergraduate students at Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University, [Sep 2004- Jan 2012 and Sep 2016- Mar 2018].
- Research fellow, AFSA- French embassy for 7 months in Montpellier, France [Nov2004-May 2005]
- Research fellow of EMBO for 3 months in Trieste, Italy.
- Main investigator in the “Oncology Diagnostic Unit” Faculty of Medicine- Suez Canal University [Feb 2000- Feb 2012].
- Research experience in cell culture, conventional and real-time PCR, flow cytometry, restriction enzyme analysis and RFLP, direct sequencing, denaturant gradient gel electrophoresis analysis (DGGE), PAGE analysis, ELISA, cloning and RNA exon skipping.
- My research interest is in the molecular diagnosis of common genetic diseases in Egypt.
- Participated in preparing the medical curricula for the undergraduate in Faculty of Medicine FOMSCU and in Princess Nourah University and for postgraduates in FOMSCU.
• Implemented several techniques for research and diseases diagnosis in the Oncology Diagnostic unit, FOMSCU.