Lecturer & Academic Assistant for Sharm El-Sheikh
Faculty of Architecture
Dr. Kamal El-Din Salah El-Din Ahmed, graduated in 1986, and in 1987, he joined the architecture department in Military Technical College, and since then he enrolled in the academic practice as an assistant teacher and as lecturer until 2004. He got his Ph.D. in architecture from Cranfield University, England, United Kingdome in 2000. From 2005 until now, he has been head of the Architecture Department and Full Time Senior Lecturer in Obour High Institute for Engineering and Technology. He also work as a part time Senior Lecturer in the Department of Architecture in the Military Technical College, Suez Canal University, Badr University and various high institutes for engineering. Besides his research and teaching career, He has a very fruitful field experience as a designer and consultant in various private and national projects
Architectural Underground Network Facilities and Urban Design
Academic Assistant, Sharm El-Sheikh Branch
2. (A case study of a hypothetical office building in New Cairo area) Journal of the Egyptian Society of Engineers, 22 – August, 2017, Cairo, Egypt.
3. A PARAMETRIC STUDY OF LIGHT SHELF SYSTEM PERFORMANCE FOR SOUTH ORIENTION IN HOT ARID ZONE.
4. (A case study of a hypothetical office building in New Cairo area) Journal of the Egyptian Society of Engineers, 27 – September, 2017, Cairo, Egypt.
5. “The Integration of the Architectural Design Standards and the Environmental design Standards for Schools”
تكامل المعايير القياسية للتصميم المعمارى للمدارس مع المعايير البيئية
6. The 10th International Conference on Civil and Architecture Engineering, ICCAE, The Military Technical College, 27-29 May, 2014, Cairo, Egypt