6th Job Announcement for Administrative Vacancies
KSIU in (Tour Sinai – Sharm El-Sheikh – Ras Sidr) announces several vacancies in accordance with Labor Law No. 12 of 2003.
It needs to contract the requirements for administrative and technical jobs per Labor Law No. 12 of 2003.
For more details and application requirements, please visit the below link:
– The applicant must not have a relative of up to the third degree among the employees of KSIU in its three branches.
– It’s required to provide proof of practical experience, and in the event that it is not provided, the application will be excluded.
– An individual may not apply for more than one job.
– Completion of military service for males.
– Completion of public service for males exempted or deferred from military service and females at all for graduation batches from 2020 and beyond.
– The applicant must meet the general and special conditions and pass the job application test and the personal interview.
* How to apply:-
- Apply through the official university website via the link
- Applications Submitted in person or by e-mail are not accepted.
- The submission of certificates, CVs, proof of identity, and documented scientific experience within a period of two weeks from the date of the announcement.
- For Inquiries e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org