Administrative Job Vacancies Now Available
KSIU campuses in (Al Tur – Sharm El-Sheikh – Ras Sudr) announce several administrative job vacancies.
- Electrical Engineer EN-003
- Mechanical Engineer EN-004
- Student Admission and Registration Specialist SA-003
- Financial Affairs Specialist FA-003
Purchases and Warehouses
- Warehouse Specialist PS-004
Technical office of the university president
- Executive Secretary PT-002
- Camera Monitoring Technician IT-004
For more details and application requirements, please check the below link:
– The application is available up to 15 days from the date of announcing the jobs
– The applicant must not have a relative of up to the third degree among the employees of KSIU in its three branches.
– An individual may not apply for more than one job.
– It’s required to provide proof of practical experience, and in the event that it is not provided, the application will be excluded.
– Completion of military service for males.
– Completion of public service for males exempted or deferred from military service and females at all for graduation batches from 2020 and beyond.
– The applicant must meet the general and special conditions and pass the job application test and the personal interview.*
How to apply:-
- Apply through the official university website via the link https://forms.gle/u1Evsd4EzA7os6hG9
- Applications Submitted in person or by e-mail are not accepted.
- The submission of certificates, CVs, proof of identity, and documented scientific experience within a period of two weeks from the date of the announcement.
- For Inquiries e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org